- How can I make an online booking?
You will find three main sections on the homepage - Flights, Hotels and Packages. Flights and Hotels provide you with real-time pricing, availability and instant confirmation. Packages with a "Book Now" button, allows you to quote and book instantaneously 24/7. Simply click on the "Book Now" button, and follow our step by step guide in the link below! For packages with an “Ask Now” button, all you need to do is fill up an online enquiry form and a travel consultant will be in touch with you.
- How do I know if the online booking for my package is confirmed?
When your booking request is confirmed, a unique Booking Reference will be generated and reflected on the Booking Completion page. A booking confirmation will then be sent to your registered email address. Deposit payment is required prior to booking completion. A travel consultant will be in touch with you on the overall booking status the next working day.
- Why are some flights not displayed for booking?
The flights proposed are in accordance to your pre-search preference entered. If they are not displayed, it is because some flights may not have seats available in the booking class or there might be certain flight restrictions.
- How can I make a stopover, open-jaw and/or multi-city flight booking?
Please contact UOB Travel at 6252 6822 during our operating hours.
Mon-Fri: 8.30am – 7pm
Sat: 8.30am – 2pm
- My passport does not have at least six months validity from my travel date. Can I still make a booking?
You may enter your passport expiry date with one additional year to proceed with booking and email us your new passport details upon renewal. You will receive an email acknowledgement once your passport information is updated.
E.g. for outbound travel on 15 Jan 2017, passport should be valid until 15 Jul 2017. If your passport expires on 15 Feb 2017, you may enter as 15 Feb 2018 to proceed. Should travellers forget to renew their passport(s) for travel or for any inaccurate passport information provided, UOB Travel will not be held responsible.
- How can I make a tour booking/enquiry?
- Online - Simply choose the desired package and fill in the respective online forms. You can find the forms here.
- Phone - Please contact UOB Travel at 6252 6822 during our operating hours.
- Fax - Please print out the respective application forms, fill up the required details and fax it to us at 6252 9188.
- Walk-in - You are most welcome to visit us at our office during our operating hours.
- How can I receive my ticket(s) or travel document(s)?
- Self-collect at our office
- Request for e-Documents to be delivered to your mailbox (if applicable).
- Request for dispatch service at a nominal fee. Please check with our travel consultants for more details.
- How can I make payment?
- Cash (for offline transactions only) - Cash payment is accepted in Singapore Dollars only.
- Credit Card - We accept VISA and MASTERCARD. Only selected channels accept AMEX credit card.
- Cheque payment (for offline transactions only) - All cheques should be double-crossed and addressed to "UOB Travel Planners Pte Ltd". Cheque payment must be submitted in person 5 working days before issuance of travel documents for bank clearance.